HEAT INSULATION COATING
Heat insulation technology Coating creates very simply a thermal barrier which replicates heat once the paint or coating is applied. Thus, properties in hot climates save energy and money when exterior walls and roofs are coated on air-conditioning bills, because less solar heat passes through these surfaces into the buildings. Protexion promises to reduce transfer of heat from outside to inside and makes the house, working place comfortable by keeping them cool in summer. Important thing about thermal paint is the long lasting protection that it offers to refractories. It is perfect solution to chronic problems faced by building’s roof and industries which deal in high and low temperature applications.
Our heat insulation paint has been specially designed to withstand high temperatures and control the erosion / corrosion of refractory linings, monolithics, ceramic fibreboards, modules, castables, furnace steel shells, melting crucibles etc. We ensures ensures that maximum heat energy is preserved in the heating chambers and damage to the surface is minimized. Thermal insulation coating can prevent the absorption of more than 95% of solar radiation into the structure, thus providing protection against thermal shocks and extending the lifespan of buildings.
Roofs & Slabs
BENEFITS OF HEAT INSULATION PAINT :
- Superior Performance
- Improves comfort level resulting into enhanced Efficiency of pepole & machineries
- Saves Energy - Reduces heat load Air conditioning units resulting into savings in power consumpation : Direct energy savings upto 30% in Summer and peak summer time
- Extends Life of Buildings - Reduces Thermal expansion & Contraction
- Saves Money - Reduces the evaporation losses of volatile liquids stored in tanks farms
- Prevent leakages during monsoon from concrete structures
- Prevents corrosion of Asbestos Sheeting
- Enhances life of Asbestos sheeting
- Increases Safety with Fire Resistant Properties
Heat Insulation Coating and Paint Manufacturer Supplier in Nashik, Pune, Aurangabad, Ranjangaon, Faltan, Kurkumbh, Pimpri Chinchwad, Chakan, Khed Shivapur, Shikrapur, Walunj, Chikhal Thane, Shendra, Surat, Hazira, Palsana, Vapi, Silvassa, Dhanej, Kosamba, Baroda, Halol, Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Gandhidham, Mundra, Sanand India