Epoxy Floor Coating
Epoxy coatings are durable coatings that can be used for a variety of purposes, ranging from solid adhesives to durable coating and paint for floors. Epoxy coatings are a polymer that is large monomers created by combining small monomers. A method called "curing" occurs when these two chemicals are mixed. This process can take anywhere from several minutes to several hours and transforms the liquid epoxy floor coating into an incredibly strong and durable material.
Basement Epoxy Flooring
Commonly used for commercial and industrial flooring is epoxy floor coating. Some epoxy features include excellent toughness, high bond strength and excellent chemical resistance. Another advantage of industrial epoxy coatings is their low chemical reactivity, which is important to the safety of concrete substrates. Most industrial sites, plants, and commercial buildings depend on epoxy floors to keep workers, machinery, and products in clean and safe conditions.
Some properties of Epoxy Floor Coating:
- Bond strength
- Abrasion Resistance
- Compressive Strength
Insulation Epoxy Floor Coating
Epoxy Resin Coating
The epoxy's ease of application and thickness also depends on the solid material size. This is shown as a percentage at all times. In other words, epoxy with 100% solids means that after it cures you have 100% of the product on the floor. Epoxy floor coatings can be applied in a variety of ways, using different application methods that can include a wide range of additives and modifications to meet the requirements of manufacturing, commercial and institutional operations. From over a decade, Protexion has been a leading as a manufacturer and supplier of epoxy floor coating.
Epoxy Floor Coating
Advantages of Epoxy Floor Coating
- Ideal for warehouses and industrial applications
- Prevents new concrete floors from cracking and tearing
- Quick and easy to apply, without the need for design, additional adhesive cutting or special tools or equipment
- Provides a chemical-resistant layer for crop growth
- Offers a robust surface that can endure heavy and regular traffic.
- Can be consistent with products which can be built on new or old concrete, depending on the material.
- Resists oil and water stains
- Creates a shiny high-gloss surface that can increase the brightness of the interior areas significantly
- Requires little or no substantial maintenance